Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Upgrade seems to have broken string translation

Solved by Paul Hibbitts View solution

Started by Ben Thorp 8 years ago · 1 replies · 725 views
8 years ago

Yesterday I did an upgrade for both Grav and the Quark theme, for which I have a child theme. I'm using an almost stock install of Grav. I seem to have lost all of the default translations for items that I have not renamed, so I get things like SIDEBAR.RELATED_POSTS.HEADLINE and BLOG.ITEM.PREV_POST showing.

I've tried toggling translation on and off, but as I've not touched translations I'm guessing there is something more fundamental I need to fix....?

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Support · by stell, 7 days ago
5 240 39 minutes ago
Support · by gravinator, 1 month ago
5 454 3 hours ago
Support · by Gravver, 2 weeks ago
6 280 1 week ago
Support · by Marcel, 4 weeks ago
2 338 1 week ago
Support · by blu3prince, 2 weeks ago
1 255 2 weeks ago