Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Markdown seems to have stopped working.

first-time

Solved by Paul Hibbitts View solution

Started by BenLaKnet 3 months ago · 2 replies · 565 views
3 months ago Solution

I've had a similar things happen to me when upgrading two sites and I used the "Reset Overrides" under "Configuration" in the Admin Panel and then with a Browser hard-refresh Markdown once again displayed as expected.

Please let me know if that works for you too.

👍 2
3 months ago

I followed the instructions, Markdown is 'ok', but I can no longer see my content. Yet the pages are definitely there—in the user/pages folder, along with their content.

Okay, that was a language issue. I restored the languages, and the content is indeed there.

Many thanks.

👍 2
last edited 07/04/26 by BenLaKnet

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Support · by stell, 7 days ago
4 235 5 days ago
Support · by gravinator, 1 month ago
4 440 5 days ago
Support · by Gravver, 2 weeks ago
6 278 1 week ago
Support · by Marcel, 4 weeks ago
2 337 1 week ago
Support · by blu3prince, 2 weeks ago
1 251 2 weeks ago