Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

How to create a second Menu on a modular page

first-time

Started by Dan Koehler 6 years ago · 0 replies · 749 views
6 years ago

Hi I am still learning grav but it is amazing!

What I need is a way to click a primary nav item for example services. Then from here I can choose from the dropdown menu say hosting and I need to be able to go to a new page with a left side menu that still follows the navigation flow but shows up under services in a child page called hosting. The issue is the main site is setup in a modular structure and I am not sure how to go about adding a new page with a left side menu.

Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Support · by gravinator, 1 month ago
5 441 11 minutes ago
Support · by stell, 7 days ago
4 235 5 days ago
Support · by Gravver, 2 weeks ago
6 278 1 week ago
Support · by Marcel, 4 weeks ago
2 337 1 week ago
Support · by blu3prince, 2 weeks ago
1 252 2 weeks ago