Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

How can I activate a Theme without Admin Plugin?

Started by Kai 2 years ago · 2 replies · 385 views
2 years ago

I am wondering if there is a way to activate/change a Theme without the Usage of the Admin Plugin. So via a File Change or do I need to move some Files?

2 years ago

Directory "user" -> "config" -> system.yaml -> theme: yourtheme

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Support · by stell, 7 days ago
4 235 5 days ago
Support · by gravinator, 1 month ago
4 441 5 days ago
Support · by Gravver, 2 weeks ago
6 278 1 week ago
Support · by Marcel, 4 weeks ago
2 337 1 week ago
Support · by blu3prince, 2 weeks ago
1 251 2 weeks ago