Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Grav admin install not working mamp macos

admin first-time

Solved by alice View solution

Started by alice 9 months ago · 3 replies · 737 views
9 months ago

Hello,

I’m getting back into Grav after using it a bit a few years ago. I’m on mac and using mamp as a server.

When i download the basic grav package it works, but when downloading the grav-admin and opening it, the url goes from localhost:8888/grav-admin to localhost:8888/grav-admin/admin and I get a 404 error.

What I am doing wrong ?

9 months ago

Thanks after reading the page I have narrowed down the problem the homepage of your Grav site loads, but any other page is a 404.

I tried the RewriteBasefix but it’s not working. I changed the .htaccess to

TXT
RewriteBase /grav

and restarted the server

I also tried changing my root to the grav subfolder but I get the same issue

9 months ago Solution

I found the issue ! I was missing the Missing Rewrite Modules

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Support · by stell, 7 days ago
4 235 5 days ago
Support · by gravinator, 1 month ago
4 440 5 days ago
Support · by Gravver, 2 weeks ago
6 278 1 week ago
Support · by Marcel, 4 weeks ago
2 337 1 week ago
Support · by blu3prince, 2 weeks ago
1 251 2 weeks ago