Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Upgrading to 2.0

Solved by Andy Miller View solution

Started by jeremycherfas 3 months ago · 1 replies · 671 views
3 months ago

First , congratulations on this terrific achievement. I have one question. If I upgrade and test locally, would you advise me to then upload the entire site to production, or should I go through the process again on the production site? In some ways, the second would be easier.

3 months ago Solution

If you get the site working locally, and your local == production, then you should have no problem to just move local to production already upgraded.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Releases · by hughbris, 2 weeks ago
2 235 2 weeks ago
Releases · by astrorob, 1 month ago
2 448 1 month ago
Releases · by astrorob, 3 months ago
5 651 3 months ago
Releases · by Marcel, 3 months ago
1 850 3 months ago
Releases · by astrorob, 3 months ago
3 824 3 months ago