Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Grav Comments Plugin not working for me

Solved by Andy Miller View solution

Started by Mike Cox 9 years ago · 1 replies · 1327 views
9 years ago

I cannot get the Comments plugin to work reliably. Right now it does not not save the comments to the data file in the data folder. It does send an email, but not every time. On the page that has the comments form, I have cache_enable: false. I have the form process set to post comments before email. Tried it both ways. Does anybody have any suggestions of what may be causing this?

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Plugins · by complanar, 1 week ago
6 285 3 days ago
Plugins · by BenLaKnet, 5 days ago
1 108 5 days ago
Plugins · by complanar, 4 weeks ago
2 422 3 weeks ago
Plugins · by Vladimir Novak, 2 months ago
3 710 2 months ago
Plugins · by Mathieu Lecouturier, 2 months ago
3 552 2 months ago