Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

X-litespeed-cache: miss

Started by Sunil 6 years ago · 0 replies · 1005 views
6 years ago

Hi,

I hosted GRAV on the LiteSpeed webserver and wanted to take advantage of caching but I noticed cache always miss.

Where is the issue? I also tested the setup with HTML and it worked perfectly with cache hit.

I need some can help me if any setting needs to be done at our end. I am facing issues from the last 3-4 months. Hoping some will help me.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 352 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 387 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 83 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 256 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago