Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Well done Grav Team

Started by Jerry Hunt 4 months ago · 2 replies · 858 views
4 months ago

Decided to see if I could update my site (testing version) to Grav 2.0.

The migration actually highlighted a few undiscovered errors in my site but it went smoothly.
As I used unsupported themes & plugins, an inherited theme based on Learn2 and plugins - 'shortcode modal' and 'Pdf-js I could not do a strict migration but the full mode worked.

Definitely impressed.

Thank you.

PS Now just waiting for the production version to go live :grinning_face:

👍 1
4 months ago

@Jerry, The Grav team practically never visits this site... If you want to thank the team, your best bet is Discord, or Github.

3 months ago

Now the site is moved into the main website and i'm actively fixing and improve forum-pro, i'm on here a lot more than I used to be. I'm finding myself at home, so will probably be here as much as Discord. Cheers.

👍 5 ❤️ 1

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 351 2 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 385 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 82 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 256 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago