Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

View form submissions from Admin

admin

Solved by Hugo Avila View solution

Started by Grant Holle 8 years ago · 2 replies · 942 views
8 years ago

Is there an existing plugin that allows to view form submissions via the save action? My beloved users... ;)

If not that would be a good plugin! If I have time I might pursue it.

8 years ago

Thanks @hugoaf that's exactly what I was thinking

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 352 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 387 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 83 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 256 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago