Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

V1.8.0-beta.26 nightmare

Started by andrew 10 months ago · 2 replies · 491 views
10 months ago

Well that was annoying, I think somebody left an un-updated login in the zip file. I’m too tired and too old to double check, have fun.

10 months ago

@daeron,

un-updated login in the zip file

I don't know what you mean by "un-updated login". Do you perhaps mean a *.yaml account file inside the /user/accounts/ folder?

I've downloaded the zip files for beta.26 and beta.27, but haven't found any file inside /user/accounts/ or in the root of Grav.

It would be appreciated if you could be more specific...

10 months ago

@daeron i’d steer away from upgrades and installs when you’re tired. I’ve had two upgrades go sideways. first thing i do nowadays is make a back up and i prepare for a fresh install when the upgrade breaks.

👍 1

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 352 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 386 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 83 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 256 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago