Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Updated a post but not showing on my homepage. And 2 more question

Started by MD 8 years ago · 0 replies · 627 views
8 years ago

I have multiple questions. I don't know which category it fits in. So I'm posting here 🙂

1. I updated a post. It shows in my admin area, but that post is not updated on my page. What could be the problem?

2. How & from where do I change this GRAV thing?

Capture1|689x77

3. Instead of listing all, how can I make it to 1,2,3,4,5... next page & then 6,7,8,9,10..next page?

Capture2|690x155

Please kindly help 🙂
I finally managed to copy-paste my blog

for ref: doson.in

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 353 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 387 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 83 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 256 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago