Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Unlink() not supported for read-only stream wrappers

Started by Matthew Appleton 8 years ago · 1 replies · 665 views
8 years ago

Hi there

I haven't come across this issue before, wondering if it is to do with the new admin / Grav beta version. I am running grav beta 1.5.0 beta-2.

Basically if I try and remove a media file (image) via Admin browser from the page media field I get this message and the image remains on the page...

unlink() not supported for read-only stream wrappers

any clues much appreciated...

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 352 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 387 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 83 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 256 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago