Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Turnstile captcha is not registering?

Solved by Karmalakas View solution

Started by AquaL1te 2 years ago · 4 replies · 528 views
2 years ago

I've configured it this morning. But I don't know if it really works. I've set it to "managed", which may need interaction. I've used my form 3 times, but it doesn't show up in the statistics yet. It may take some time. But It's been 3 hours.

[grid]
image|690x151
image|690x293
[/grid]

https://www.zeitgeistbeweging.nl/en/contact

A snippet of my config, it worked with Google:

YAML
        captcha:
            type: turnstyle
#        g-recaptcha-response:
#            label: Captcha
#            type: captcha
#            recaptcha_not_validated: 'Captcha not valid!'
    buttons:
        submit:
            type: submit
            value: Send
        reset:
            type: reset
            value: Reset
    process:
        turnstyle: true
#        captcha: true
        dns-blacklist: true
last edited 03/26/25 by AquaL1te
2 years ago

@AquaL1te, Cloudflare Turnstile libs are not loaded in the the page of your link...

  • Are you using a cdn to host your site which might not have been updated yet?
  • Or is turnstile not yet properly working on your form?
  • By the way, you didn't mention you configured the keys in form.yaml
last edited 03/26/25 by pamtbaau
2 years ago

I use Forms version v7.4.2 on Grav 1.7.48. I don't use a CDN. I have setup the secret key and site key for Forms through the admin panel. I can confirm that the config/plugins/form.yaml also has these keys set. I also cleared the Grav cache (option for clearing all cache).

2 years ago Solution
YAML
        captcha:
            type: turnstyle
# ...
        turnstyle: true

I believe there's a typo

👍 1
2 years ago

That was indeed it! Thanks for spotting that. It also shows up in the Cloudflare dashboard now. I've set it to invisible now and see how well that works.

last edited 03/26/25 by AquaL1te

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 352 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 387 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 83 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 256 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago