Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Trying to update to Grav 1.7 from 1.6.31 error Undefined index: grav-update

Started by Delon 6 years ago · 4 replies · 777 views
6 years ago

Hi all

I'm trying to update my Grav to 1.7 but I keep getting the error "Undefined index: grav-update" when I click update Grav now.

Any suggestions on how I can fix this?

6 years ago

Hi @daredevil , looks like the GitHub release process is not quite complete - the Grav Team is working on this issue so hopefully soon the release will be complete.

UPDATE: Looks like the release is working now🚀

last edited 01/19/21 by Paul Hibbitts
6 years ago

You just need to force a GPM update with bin/gpm self-upgrade -f

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 352 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 387 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 83 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 256 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago