Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Trouble with LinkedIn and Wayback Machine page indexing

Started by Glass 9 years ago · 6 replies · 2484 views
9 years ago

I am having the same problem mentioned here (in archive):

/forum/archive/linkedin-url-sharing-not-working-t7241

I can't share pages on linkedin. I know it is not an Apache conf file issue, or an htaccess issue, or a bad code issue because I can create a static version of the page and it shares just fine.

Same issue with Wayback Machine: it won't index grav-controlled pages but will index static versions of these pages just fine.

I do not have caching or compression enabled.

Any ideas?

last edited 09/05/17 by Glass
9 years ago

Can you please link the Issued here.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 353 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 388 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 87 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 258 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago