Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Trailing slash redirect from lang url on homepage

Started by Jared 8 years ago · 0 replies · 895 views
8 years ago

Hi
I've don't have trailing slashes on my site however I've noticed that for the translated home page the url is page.com/es/ which 302 redirects to page.com/es this redirect confuses Google and is unnecessary. Its only the homepage url doing this, I see this trailing slash url coming from the language switcher and in sitemap so I think its coming from inside Grav somewhere. Any ideas what I can do about it?

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 352 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 387 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 83 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 256 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago