Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Time out during article redaction = loosing it

Started by Karibu 9 years ago · 5 replies · 821 views
9 years ago

Hello guys,
I am using the 1.4.0 version and I'm facing regularly the same issue.
While I am writing an article using the admin panel, after a certain time, I need to relog into Grav admin otherwise I will have an invalid Token and this will make me loosing my article...

2nd time in few days, it is pretty annoying as I can write for 30mn to 1hr in a row.
I've just lost one now...

Any upcoming feature to fix this?

Thank you

9 years ago

Hi @karibu , have you tried updating to 1.41 and Admin 1.71?

9 years ago

Trying now.
I will let you know for my next article (Tomorrow hopefully)

9 years ago

Hi,

In the configuration, tab system, you have the possibility to modify the session time-out .
image|690x89

9 years ago

It will also be fixed in upcoming admin 1.7.1 according to rhuk

👍 1
9 years ago

Thank you guys!
I'll change the setting.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 352 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 387 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 83 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 256 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago