Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Theme Learn2 Git Sync: Remove "Add/Setup Gitsync Plugin" link?

Started by Bernd 7 years ago · 2 replies · 1020 views
7 years ago

Hi there,

I'm trying to write my first website using the GRAVE Learn2 Git Sync Skeleton. I like the theme and the skeleton does come with an already inherited 'My theme' which is ideal for a beginner like me. But I don't use the Git Sync Plugin.

How to remove the blue "Add/Setup Git Sync Plugin" link in the upper right corner of all pages?

I disabled the Git Sync plugin. But without success.

Greetings,
Baalco

7 years ago

Hi @baalco, if you go the active theme settings you can choose 'None' for the 'Git Link Position' option.

Please let me know how things go.
Paul

6 years ago

Hey Paul,

Worked for me!
Thanks, I was stumbling around looking for that when I encountered this post. 😃

👍 1

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 353 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 387 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 83 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 256 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago