Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

The title is inside the content

Started by Dmitry 3 years ago · 0 replies · 499 views
3 years ago

Hello. I have modular page:

image|690x114

When i try copy this content in another page

TWIG
// alias _template
{% set inc = page.find(page.header.alias) %}
{% include inc.template ~ '.html.twig' with {'page': inc) } %}

I see that the title is inside the content
image|690x111

How can I fix this?

last edited 08/08/23 by Dmitry

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 352 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 387 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 83 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 256 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago