Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Thank You Team Grav!

Started by Cath 8 years ago · 1 replies · 700 views
8 years ago

Before I found you...
I was going back and forth between Joomla and Wordpress—but there was so much struggling to get things "right" and "working". They felt heavy and complicated.

I'm not a developer. I am a designer.
I know a bit of php — enough to make edits.
I know a bit of js—enough to know it's likely something I will never truly wrap my head around.
I would say CSS and Sass are where my coding skills are best.
Anything SQL drove me nuts.

But... TWIG and flat — that made so much sense to me.
First-time twigger and I'm hooked. I could easily figure out how to do so many things.

My new site is live - Today and the launch went way smoother than I could have expected.
I have a lot of tweaking to do. And there are likely many newbie mistakes...

But I love it and THANK YOU!!!!

check it... justorganizeyourstuff.com

👍 5
8 years ago

I use Wordpress and want to choose another system, thank you for this inforamtion.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 352 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 387 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 83 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 256 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago