Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

SSl Offloading and sitemap, hreflang and canonical urls

Started by Ptarmic 6 years ago · 0 replies · 841 views
6 years ago

I'm working on some SEO suggestions and noticed in the sitemap, hreflang and canonical urls I'm getting http:// links even though the site is completly https. Is there anything I can do to fix these links so they are showing https like they should?

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 352 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 387 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 83 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 256 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago