Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Single image gallery for multilanguage page

Started by Jiří Maha 8 years ago · 0 replies · 595 views
8 years ago

Hi, do you recommend some approach for shared image gallery for multilanguage page? I do in a page blueprint:

YAML
header.photos:
  type: file
  label: Photos
  destination: '@self'
  multiple: true
  limit: 0
  accept:
    - image/*        

Which isnt shared across language versions. I might do page.media.images instead of my custom field page.header.photos but

  1. I need to display only some specific images per gallery (ie.: photos and/or illustrations
  2. it wouldn't be shared (visible) in admin anyway.

Thanks for any hint!

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 353 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 388 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 84 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 258 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago