Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

SEO Magic plugin: An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a template (Couldn't connect to server)

Started by Benjamin 5 years ago · 4 replies · 768 views
5 years ago

Hello,

I am using SEO Magic, on my local site, it works perfecly. But on my live site, I've got the following error when I try to access the plugin parameters or regenerate SEO-magic data:

An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a template ("Couldn't connect to server for "https://www.mysite.com:4430/sitemap.json".").

Any idea please?

5 years ago

@brigaill, If you really think the issue is related to SEO Magic, then please open a ticked on the dedicated repo for issues with Premium products.

5 years ago

On my host provider interface, I actived XtremCache for this site. I desactivated it and infereded this was causing my issue.

Perhaps it is not possible to use it with GRAV or is there any configuration I can make?

5 years ago

Do u have the Feed plugin installed? If yes, disable the json setting in it. This should help

5 years ago

Hello @swimator, sorry for my late reply, busy times.

I don't have the Feed plugin installed, many thanks for trying to help.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 352 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 387 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 83 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 256 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago