Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Routing/Redirecting Fails?

Started by Greg Curtis 7 years ago · 0 replies · 539 views
7 years ago

Hi,

Site is available at https://site.co, which is fine, but all URL's are also available at https://site.co/site, which I want to prevent.

Tried editing site.yaml as per the docs ...

TXT
redirects:
#  '/redirect-test': '/'     # This works
#  '/site/(.*)': '/$1'          # Fails?

Tried a few other things, including redirecting in each page, but no luck; I think due to there being a resource at the URL, preventing the redirect.

Should I be redirecting, or is there a better way; preferably that can be applied globally?

Cheers.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 353 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 388 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 86 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 258 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago