Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Reorder modular children with drag&drop

admin

Started by J Stracke 7 years ago · 3 replies · 852 views
7 years ago

I used Grav v1.5.10 and Admin v1.8.20 to build a Onepager.
In Admin I was able to set Folder Numeric Prefix to enabled From within a modular child, and then was able to reorder the modular children with drag&drop.
Worked like a charm.

After the update to Grav v1.6.3 it seems this does not work anymore.

I did a fresh install of Grav v1.6.3 and Admin v1.9.0, and also was not able to set a modular childs Folder Numeric Prefix to enabled. When I set Folder Numeric Prefix to enabled in the UI and save it, it changes back to disabled.

Has this feature been removed or am I missing something?

7 years ago

I can confirm it is still working on my end, after updating 1.5 > 1.6.3.

7 years ago

Thanks, this is good news!
So I'll look into this further...

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 353 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 388 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 87 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 258 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago