Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Remove top icons from Quark Blog Theme

Started by Theodoros 8 years ago · 3 replies · 921 views
8 years ago

I want to remove the top arrow that makes you go down to the content from the theme. Where can I edit this? In other pages it doesnt show. Only in blog listing.2019-02-07%2022_32_55-Home%20_%20Grav|690x427

8 years ago

I think you can remove

<i id="to-start" class="pulse fa fa-angle-down"></i>

in /templates/partials/hero.html.twig.

8 years ago

Amlost wrked.Now I have a huge gap there. Any ideas?

2 years ago

still no idea since 2019? 🙂

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 352 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 387 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 83 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 256 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago