Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Related pages plugin not working

Started by PJ Moriarty 9 years ago · 4 replies · 1616 views
9 years ago

new to grav and having some trouble with the 'related pages' plugin. installation appears successful, but related pages do not appear for any of my blog items. I have not made any changes to the default relatedpages.yaml config file. One observation that seems suspect is the fact that even explicit_pages specifications in the page frontmatter fail to display in the related pages list. Your help and insight is appreciated. I have already tried the solutions proposed in the following topic, but they fail to resolve my issue.

/forum/general/adding-related-pages-plugin-to-antimatter-theme-t6650

9 years ago

I should also add that I have a custom site setup which includes multiple blog pages at the root level. I have tried adding the various directory paths in the @page: designation of the relatedpages.yaml to no avail.

9 years ago

Hi Paul, Thanks for your time. Great stuff. I had reviewed your thread, but dont think I followed fully in my initial reads. In fact, I do observe the issue you describe, and followed the fix, as follows:

  1. Install the related pages plugin
  2. at /user/plugins/relatedpages/relatedpage.yaml change line 7 to
    @page: /[collection_name_here]
  3. at /user/config/plugins/relatedpage.yaml change line 7 to
    @page: /[collection_name_here]
  4. at /user/plugins/relatedpages/blueprints.yaml update lines 56-61 to
    filter.items:
    type: multilevel
    label: PLUGIN_REL_PAGES.ITEMS
    value_only: true
    validate:
    type: array

This worked. Thanks for pointing e in the right direction.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 352 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 386 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 83 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 256 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago