Hello,
I would like to have the site all in french. But in the admin, it's in English. I surely missed something ?

A little help please ?
Thanks a lot,
andre_ani
Hello,
I would like to have the site all in french. But in the admin, it's in English. I surely missed something ?

A little help please ?
Thanks a lot,
andre_ani
Hi, the language for Admin should be changed to user/accounts/YOUR_USERNAME.yaml
In your case YOUR_USERNAME.yaml could be patrice.yaml
In Admin click on your name...
OK, thanks a lot ;-)
Log in to reply.
| Topic | Participants | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 3 | 352 | 3 days ago | ||
| 7 | 387 | 3 days ago | ||
| 0 | 83 | 3 days ago | ||
| 2 | 256 | 2 weeks ago | ||
| 5 | 374 | 2 weeks ago |