Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

PHP version compatibility

Started by elisabetta 2 years ago · 2 replies · 1094 views
2 years ago

Hi all! I'd like to know if GRAV is fully compatible with PHP 8.3.14 For my sites I use GRAV and Gantry 5, both updated to the most recent available version
Thanks in advance!

2 years ago

Thanks, Paul, I will have a look!

Maria

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 352 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 386 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 83 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 256 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago