Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Php i' (t_encapsed_and_whitespace)

Started by Old Man Umby 7 years ago · 0 replies · 546 views
7 years ago

I installed the Admin plugin; setup my user login; logged-in ok, adjusted a few preferences, everything seemed fine, but now I get this when I try to visit the /admin url ...

Server Error
Sorry, something went terribly wrong!

0 - syntax error, unexpected ''PHP I' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE)

Suggestions?

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 351 2 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 385 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 82 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 256 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago