Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Pages not showing up in admin

Started by Roger Cooper 8 years ago · 0 replies · 601 views
8 years ago

When I click on pages, from the admin, they show up and then collapse and it says "pages filtered". I don't have any filters entered. Then when I click "expand" nothing happens. I figure it's something easy but I'm not sure where to look. I'm using Grav v1.5.3 and Admin v1.8.12.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 353 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 387 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 83 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 256 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago