Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Page deleted from pages but people could still access it?

Started by Delon 6 years ago · 2 replies · 779 views
6 years ago

Hi there

I deleted a page from my pages directory and it could still be accessed and viewed?

Why would this happen?

Thanks

6 years ago

Hi

I did but only after I realized that the page was still accessible.

Do I need to clear cache every time I remove a page?

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 352 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 387 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 83 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 256 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago