Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Multi webportal management

Started by john 8 years ago · 2 replies · 768 views
8 years ago

I have never seen anything like this for Grav.
Grav and Wordpress work quite differently, and I can see how using databases, like in the Wordpress case, would make central control easier than dealing with multiple files and folders the way Grav does it.
But I've been wrong before, and I will be wrong again, so don't take my word for it.

👍 1
8 years ago

Thanks for your opinion 🙂

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 352 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 387 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 83 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 256 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago