Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Mail from Formular

Started by Jan 8 years ago · 1 replies · 670 views
8 years ago

I set up a mail form for my clients website. The Mails are sent, everything works fine. To archieve that I used my google mail account and had to enable the "2-step verification". So right now the emails are sent via smtp through my gmail.
But I dont want this mail adress to appear as sender. The reply-to adress should of course be the one from the form... how do I achieve that?

8 years ago

13|475x500
I added a screenshot so you can see my settings.

Do I need to use Sendmail as Mail Engine? Didnt get it running so far 😦

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 352 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 387 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 83 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 256 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago