Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Looking for support for unitegallery

Started by fred appleton 8 years ago · 1 replies · 1039 views
8 years ago

I have built site that depends greatly on the functionality of UniteGallery. There are several things not working but I thought that as I got more experience with Grav and UniteGallery I would discover ways to get around the problems. This has not worked out well for me. Is there a support capability somewhere that I can contact?

Specifically the issue at this time is using unitegallery on a Blog page. It appears that only one post within a blog page can contain a gallery. I have tried to name the galleries uniquely and it still is not working.

last edited 03/04/19 by fred appleton
8 years ago

What i have done with the unitegallery in a modular page :

A java script declaration :
<script type="text/javascript"> jQuery(document).ready(function () { jQuery("#gallery{{ page.slug }}").unitegallery({

and a div section like this :
<div id="gallery{{ page.slug }}" style="display:none;">

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 352 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 387 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 83 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 256 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago