Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

List tags and URLs inside

Started by pablo.luis.franco 7 years ago · 1 replies · 669 views
7 years ago

I want to list first all children tags of a parent page, and after that list all children pages of those tags. I have achieved to list children pages of a given tag:

TWIG
{% for p in taxonomy.findTaxonomy({'tag':'Agonista adrenérgico'}) %}
[{{ p.title }}]({{p.url}})
{% endfor %}

But I want to automatically show me a list of tags and after each tag the children with that tag. I have tried this, but it doesn't work:

TWIG
{% for p in page.children.order('date', 'asc') if p != page %}
<span style="background-color: #ffcc99; font-size: 8pt;">{{ taxonomy.getTaxonomyItemKeys('taxonomy.tag') }}</span> [{{ p.title }}]({{p.url}})
{% endfor %}

Thanks in advance!

7 years ago

@pabloluih Would you mind sharing an image or drawing of what you have in mind? I'm not sure I understand...

👍 1

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 352 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 387 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 83 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 256 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago