Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Learn2 404 error and no log file

Started by Norma White 8 years ago · 1 replies · 696 views
8 years ago

I have documented my site using Learn2, Get a 404 issue on opening. I found an archive with the solution - specify the path to the first page in system.yaml. I suggest this should be in the docs for Learn2.

Trying to find what file it was looking for, I looked for a log and none was there. Even after I made a file grav,log, there were no logs.

8 years ago

You could create a pull request with your above mentioned info on the github page 🙂
to do so: simply push the 'edit this page' button in the right upper side of the page and start editing the section where you think it should be included in :)

Cheers!

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 352 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 386 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 83 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 256 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago