Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

JS files not loading unless logged into admin

Started by Ben Bricker 9 years ago · 0 replies · 706 views
9 years ago

I'm having an issue on a site of mine, where the JS files are not being loaded into the site unless I am logged into the Admin dashboard. It works just fine when I'm logged in but otherwise, it doesn't load any of the pipeline files added from modular, or other subpages.

Has anyone run into this issue before?

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 353 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 388 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 87 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 258 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 375 2 weeks ago