Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Invalid ajax update

Solved by Pedro M View solution

Started by Iñigo 7 years ago · 2 replies · 2405 views
7 years ago

Hi!

I am trying to Update my GRAV Site, but I miss the message: INVALID AJAX RESPONSE

ERROR 2|396x114

I have tried to do the IP connection, but in my hosting, no block appears.

I also get this message:
ERROR 1|690x41

I can't update my site ...

Any solution?

Thanks 🙂

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 353 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 387 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 83 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 256 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago