Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Inherit security options in child pages

Solved by Mine Minelli View solution

Started by Pedro M 4 years ago · 2 replies · 1258 views
4 years ago

Hi there.

If I setup any page to access with login (site.login in page access, security tab) and I create a new child page, it doesn't inherit parent permissions.

Is there anyway to inherit security options in child pages from their parents?

thanks so much.

👍 1
4 years ago

Thanks @Mine .

I didn't see this option in plugin options. Now all subpages from a page with security inherit the parent ACL.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 352 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 387 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 83 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 256 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago