Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

I need to execute PHP code as part of a webhook

Started by Astropotamus 2 years ago · 0 replies · 330 views
2 years ago

I have a webhook that is expecting to hit a PHP target. I do not have full control over the web server that my Grav site is running on, but I have full control over the location that Grav was installed into. That part works. What I need is to know if I can modify the .htaccess file to allow direct PHP execution in a specific directory inside user/pages or if that will break something.

I do not have control over the name of the script that the webhook is expecting to execute, so I cannot adapt the source; I must adapt Grav.

Any help would be appreciated.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 352 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 386 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 83 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 256 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago