Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

How to redirect to 404 page if page don't exist

Started by Matt 9 years ago · 0 replies · 1363 views
9 years ago

I created error page, I have error.html.twig file. My address is
http://localhost/GRAV/ when I type http://localhost/GRAV/loremipsum I should see 404 page but instead I see my home page which have broken css. How Can I redirect to 404?

@edit, nevermind, working now 😃

last edited 10/05/17 by Matt

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 353 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 388 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 86 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 258 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago