Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

How to limit access to file

Started by covecove1 9 years ago · 0 replies · 680 views
9 years ago

Hello,

I have URL "/Downloads" which uses Blog template
inside of it there are Blog items
Items have uploaded .pdfs inside and referenced in the markdown.
How can I block direct URL access to the files? I Blocked access to the item if user is not logged in by "access: login: true" but file is still reachable via URL.

Thanks!

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 352 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 386 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 83 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 256 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago