Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

How to create a g5 Helium blog/modular page

theme

Solved by Lonnie View solution

Started by Lonnie 1 year ago · 3 replies · 507 views
1 year ago

New to GRAV. Downloaded the g5 Helium theme/template. I have all of my content pages created. On the demo it shows a blog and modular page option; however, neither of those options are in the outline choices. I created a modular page with one subfolder blog.item, but it doesn’t show up in the menu or the template assignments. I cannot figure out how to make it work.

1 year ago

Creating a Blog:

  1. Add a new page with template "Blog list"
  2. For blogpost, add pages with template "Blog item"
1 year ago

Thank you. I have created a blog list. The problem is there is not a blog list/item template with Helium. The only outlines that came with it are default, home - particles, body only, error and offline. I have tried each of those but none will show the pages. Apparently I am missing something.

1 year ago Solution

I figured it out. For some reason, if you turn on the date and/or published date on the blog items it breaks. The blog items/list disappear from the template assignments and the blog list disappears from the menu. I deleted the dates and everything is working.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 352 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 386 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 83 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 256 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago