Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Grav custom content models with relationships

Started by Manuel 9 years ago · 0 replies · 741 views
9 years ago

Hello, I am using Grav and I have used blueprints to create custom fields and custom content types.
I would like to know if it possible to define relationships between types to make more complex applications, maybe using mysql database too

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 352 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 387 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 83 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 256 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago