Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Get blog fields value on any template

Started by Michael Garcia 8 years ago · 0 replies · 576 views
8 years ago

I created fields on my blueprint blog file. The idea is that I need the datas of those fields at the first load of my website. I wanted the user to contribute them once. I can't manage to access those fields in the global part of my website, for example inside my <header></header>. How can I manage it ? Is there a better way to create "global fields" in the admin panel ?

Thank you

last edited 02/26/19 by Michael Garcia

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 352 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 387 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 83 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 256 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago