Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Gantry 5 adding css

Started by Rayan 8 years ago · 2 replies · 1194 views
8 years ago

Hi everyone,

I'm using Gantry 5 and I just saw we could had "custom HTML" in the layout :
image|639x77
But what about CSS ? how can I apply some custom CSS to this HTML code ?

last edited 02/11/19 by Rayan
8 years ago

Try using style="..." in your tag or a <style> tag, before your html command. e.g. <embed style="height=350px;display:block;overflow:hidden;position: absolute;transform: scale(.5,.7);transform-origin: left top 0;" src="..." >

8 years ago

Hello @oscon,

Thanks you for your reply. I actually managed to find how to do it.

For adding CSS code to a page we need to go in "Page setting", go down and click on "+" add CSS icon. Then we can add some CSS with a class to target the part of code we want to affect.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 352 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 387 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 83 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 256 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago