Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Future 2021 modify set

theme

Solved by zio View solution

Started by zio 8 months ago · 3 replies · 420 views
8 months ago

Hi,

Need to change txt GRAV on header top sx but dont find where make modification.

I customize the logo but still the txt GRAV and if possibile to remove the down sx copyright

8 months ago

sorry find it 😃 only copyright not find

8 months ago

All find sory for post and tks all

8 months ago Solution

Sorry, I solved it by simply changing the basic settings in the admin panel, which I hadn't yet changed, such as the site name and other settings. I was focusing on other things and forgot to make those settings.

👍 1

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 352 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 387 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 83 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 256 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago