Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Folder either shows empty page or 404

Started by AquaL1te 8 years ago · 1 replies · 731 views
8 years ago

When I create a folder it shows up as a menu, as it should. But when a user clicks on it, it opens a blank page. When I disable routing it becomes a 404. How can I just create a menu item which doesn't link to anything? What I want to setup is that when someone clicks on it, it only expands the menu, nothing more.

At the moment I created page redirects to one of the folder items in order to hide this problem. But it's not pretty. Also the TNT Search has some problems with this, when I type in a keyword which is a redirected folder, the page deforms.

8 years ago

The dropdown menu feature is not, as far as I can tell, included in the core Grav code. It is implemented only if a theme includes it as an option. From my understanding, the Antimatter theme has it (off by default) but I am not sure about other themes.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 352 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 386 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 83 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 256 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago